- Wax cord bracelet consists of 9 multi-colored strands and 1 gold beaded strand with adjustable closure feature
- Includes a Psalm 23 scripture card
Psalm 23 has had a reoccurring presence in my life and has become a tried and true foundational anthem for my striving heart. It’s short, sweet and to the point: come as you are, you have a place at My table, I’ll take it from here.
With all its enticements, false promises and ever-changing, often unattainable goals, the world has set us up for failure and a snare is set. The “if only” and “greener grass” models have left us to believing and hoping in lies that will only leave us more weak and dissatisfied than before. But the Lord, with His never-ceasing mercy and unchanging character, has set a table for us. It’s brimming with all we need and overflowing with replenishment, nourishment and intimacy. He is the ultimate dinner party host—asking us to trust Him and simply relax in His presence. What a luxury!
Amidst all of our daily distractions, may this bracelet be a wearable reminder of His foundational truth, His unshakable promises, His immeasurable hope, His endless and immense love for you, your life and your identity, and bring life-giving encouragement to you every single day!
The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters. He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for you are with me. Your rod and your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me on the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil, my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever. -- Psalm 23
The color breakdown by stanza:
- White - He is my shepherd, He leads, guides and protects me
- Green - He makes me stop, lie down and rest
- Blue - He leads me beside still waters, leads us to refreshment and peace, He asks me to “be still” and ensures me He’s got it all
- Silver - He restores my soul, makes me whole again and provides renewal for my weary soul
- Black - even though I walk through difficult times, I am not alone and will not fear
- Burnt Orange - He is with me always, He makes me courageous, He is the God of All Comfort (2 Corinthians 1:3)
- Yellow - He anoints me with oil, He blesses me
- Purple - He prepares a table for me packed with intimacy, nourishment and replenishment.
- Red - My cup overflows, He gifts me with lavishes blessings full to the brim
- Gold - He promises that my life is surrounded with mercy, goodness and love. I dwell in security and He has a mighty and purposeful plan for my life.