We are seeking a Full-Time Assistant Store Manager to work at Golden Thread’s retail store in Houston, Texas.
Golden Thread is a small, faith-based jewelry company focused on redefining classic, monogrammed jewelry for the modern, everyday woman.
In our line of business, we have seen over time that jewelry is an easy conversation starter. Over the last couple of years, the Lord has been faithful to grow our mission into encouraging women to tell their story. It’s as simple as that. Telling our story empowers others to do the same, which is ultimately how Jennifer, our owner and designer, got here in the first place.
We are looking for an energetic and customer service-focused leader to assist our Store Manager in building Golden Thread culture, customer experience, brand awareness, and operations in our store.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a stylist and personal shopper to our customers by learning who they are, sharing the latest trends, and helping them create customized looks to fit their shopping experience.
- The Assistant Store Manager (ASM) is responsible for assisting the Store Manager in the daily critical store operations, such as: Fulfilling in-store and online orders, adding new products to store and website, sending monthly invoices to vendors, submitting monthly tax sales for store, visual merchandising, inventory management, maintaining organized stockroom, managing website updates, and customer scheduling.
- Oversee all B2C (business to consumer) interactions including, but not limited to, customer service via phone calls and emails and in-store.
- Monitor jewelry and packaging supplies inventory, returns and repairs
- Assist in vendor inquiries/orders and vendor relationship
- Ensure the store is properly maintained and kept clean and organized to provide a memorable shopping experience for customers and inspiring workplace for team members
- Research trends in the marketplace to assist in developing seasonal lines
- Build the Golden Thread brand through scheduling and participating in trunk shows and markets. Must be available to attend some weekend trunk shows and markets.
Who you are:
- Preferred experience in a sales and/or administration role
- Highly social, friendly, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to work in close coordination and collaborate with the rest of the GT team and build relationships with customers and vendors
- Good level of written and spoken English and experience in communication type role
- Strong problem-solving skills and a positive attitude under pressure
- Ability to work with vendors outside the office
- Keen attention to detail, highly organized and adaptable to change
- Willingness to travel occasionally
- Willing to work events (evenings and weekends during holiday season)
- Willingness to multitask and adapt to new responsibilities as needed
At Golden Thread we believe our employees are the heart and soul of our brand. We are dedicated in working together in a collaborative team environment, take on multiple roles and responsibilities as necessary to maintain a successful and positive team dynamic. We want everyone who joins our team to be empowered and reach their full potential at GT.
Sound like the perfect match? Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9135 Katy Freeway, Suite 200 Houston, Tx 77024