“For no matter how many promises God has made, they are ALL ‘YES’ through Christ Jesus!” (2 Corinthians 1:20)
We have been ready to unveil this compilation of jewels for months and months! I cannot wait to introduce you to The Covenant Collection and to take you on a tour of its meaning, purpose and conception! We are launching some pretty exciting things this week y’all and I can HARDLY WAIT!! Overarching theme…the RAINBOW…a canvas of His grace!
The RAINBOW is the most magnificent and brilliant visual display of God’s faithfulness! (Genesis 9:13-16) I’ve always associated the rainbow in Scripture as an all-encompassing symbol of the entirety of God’s promises and covenants to us. Rainbows are seen year-round; they are evergreen -- present in winter, spring, summer and fall! Similarly, in your barren times OR in your lush, flourishing seasons – there are numerous victorious, hope-filled, life-giving, provisional promises ready and waiting for you to proclaim AND claim! We can’t wait to unveil what we’ve been keeping under wraps!!
Our God is a God of Promises – He is our God of Covenant! On our best or worst days, this means that God remains a faithful, promise-keeper! Because of what Jesus did for us on the cross, God’s many promises for us become permanently, constantly, and everlastingly available to us at all times! It is not based on ME, it’s based and founded upon HIM and HIS very nature!
“If we are unfaithful, He remains faithful— for He cannot deny Himself!" (2 Timothy 2:13)“The Lord your God is God. He is the FAITHFUL God. He keeps His covenant for ALL TIME TO COME!” (Deuteronomy 7:9)"No, I will not break my covenant; I will not take back one word of what I said." (Psalm 89:3 TLB)
It is my greatest delight to present to you our Covenant Collection – conceived intimately between the Lord and myself in the midst a very challenging season of my life.
During a quiet day at my office, the Lord revealed to me this vision of a rainbow ring. A ring that I would wear as a symbol of His goodness and faithfulness. In other words, this is my PROMISE ring. Not the traditional idea of a “promise ring”, I know. But I flipped the idea on its head. I’m not “promising” someone else anything (like you do when you commit to wearing a “promise” ring and vow to stay sexually pure until marriage). I know first-hand that so many times, OUR promises -- our human, earthly and malfunctioning promises -- although given with the best of intentions, sometimes come up short or fail us. Not-so-great is our faithfulness; no – my Bible says, “Great is HIS FAITHFULNESS!” (Lamentations 3:23)– unending, unwavering, unconditional and unchanging faithfulness. It’s our ROCK-SOLID reality! THANK GOD! With this ring, the Lord told me, "here’s what I’m promising YOU, Jennifer." Not the other way around. Wear it as a daily staple in remembrance of me and of MY Truth! So, about a year ago, I designed my own take on a “promise ring” by creating a dainty rainbow multi-colored eternity band (see pic below) for myself and I’ve never taken it off since!
Clearly this right-brain-dominate, creative girl needs daily physical reminders of who God is, what He has for me! I am reminded that His covenantal promises override, outweigh, supersede and trump any and all circumstances I may be facing. So, as I am driving carpool, changing diapers, cooking, or even texting, I can look at this piece and quickly recall the Truth, rebuke whatever lie I am believing in the moment and reset my mind-frame onto His beautiful, rich and glorious promises for ME. It’s my personal spiritual-warfare-weapon! And then I thought, if I need this tangible and concrete reminder, then you might as well!
Our Covenant Collection represents HIS PROMISES. Promises for YOU!
Did you know that there are over 3500 promises in the Bible for YOU? Each one jam-packed with HOPE, life, strength, protection, purpose, encouragement, provision, confidence and joyous expectation of what we can count on IN HIM! Promises that are as good as gold -- money in the bank! Promises that cannot be stolen and are fully reliant on HIS NATURE, not on what you can offer, bring to or do for Him. Through thick and thin, highs and lows, mistakes and triumphs, failures or feats…this means God remains a fiercely-loyal Promise-keeper to you! “For no matter how many promises God has made, they are ALL ‘YES’ through Christ Jesus!” (2 Corinthians 1:20)
These bright and colorful pieces were created to remind you of the rainbow and of His radiant shades of hope and vibrant mercies that are available to us in ALL seasons! I’m personally testifying that God’s glory, everlasting faithfulness and unchanging promises WILL shine through the darkness of your circumstances and appear as a radiant light of hopefulness in the midst of the storms of life! We don’t have to have situational joy OR circumstantial peace! His promises are not conditional, they are unconditional! HE is an anchor for our soul in the waves! Our minds think in terms of problems, but HE thinks in terms of promises.
Ultimately, the rainbow is a canvas of His grace! (because that’s really what it boils down to…)
His faithfulness to us + His promises for us = Truck loads and truck loads of GRACE
So ladies, if you are in need of some GOOD NEWS…then this collection is for you! Victory begins by KNOWING what He actually promises us! (I personally have a MUCH longer list than this, but here are many of my top picks and particular favs!)
Praying you walk CONFIDENTLY in these covenantal and unchanging promises of God:
- He is always at work for YOU, even in the “unseen”! (2 Corinthians 5:7, Hebrews 11:1)
- “The Lord will fight for YOU — you only have to be still!” (Exodus 14:14)
- “He is surrounding you with songs of deliverance!” (Psalm 32:7)
- “The Lord ENCAMPS around those who fear Him and He DELIVERS them!” (Psalm 34:7)
- “The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you -- with His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful singing!” (Zephaniah 3:17)
- “The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will NEVER leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged." He is your ever-present help in times of trouble! He is FOR YOU! (Deuteronomy 31:8, Psalm 46:1, Romans 8:31)
- “The eternal God is your REFUGE, and underneath you are His everlasting arms!” (Deuteronomy 33:27)
- “But this I call to mind and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord NEVER ceases; His mercies are NEW every morning; great is THY faithfulness!" (Lamentations 3:21-23)
- “But the eyes of the Lord are on those who fear Him, on those whose hope is in His unfailing love. We wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and our Shield. In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name. May your unfailing love be with us, Lord, even as we put our hope in you.” (Psalm33:18, 20-22)
- “He was sent to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness the prisoners; to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor and the day of vengeance of our God, to comfort all who mourn, and provide for those who grieve — to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor. He WILL rebuild the ancient ruins and RESTORE the places long devastated; He will renew the ruined cities that have been devastated for generations." (Isaiah 61:1-4)
- “HE is greater than the giants you face!” (1 John 4:4)
- “But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.” (Psalm 3:3)
- "Everyone then who hears these words of mine and does them will be like a wise man who built his house on the rock. And the rain fell, and the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, BUT IT DID NOT FALL, because it had been founded on the ROCK.” (Matthew 7:24-27)
- He created me for a great and mighty purpose! You are His "MASTERPIECE"! (Ephesians 2:10, Romans 9:17)
- His love protects, His love hopes, His love forgives, His love heals, His love perseveres, His love endures forever and it NEVER FAILS (1 Cor 13:6-8, Isaiah 1:18, Psalm 103, Psalm 117:2, Psalm 32:10)
- “He makes EVERYTHING beautiful in its time!” (Ecclesiastes 3:11)
- “No weapon formed against you shall stand!” (Isaiah 54:17)
- "What was meant for evil, God meant for good. We know that He works ALL things together for GOOD!” (Genesis 50:20, Romans 8:28)
- “He will keep in perfect peace, those whose minds are fixed on Him!” (Isaiah 26:3)
- “He turns my darkness into light and makes my rough places smooth!” (Isaiah 42:16)
- Jesus is the “same yesterday, today, and forever”! He is the only one who never changes! “He is able to do immeasurably more than you could ask, think, dream, or imagine!” (Hebrews 13:8, Ephesians 3:20)
- “You can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens you!” (Philippians 4:13)
- God knows everything, so you can tell him ANYTHING! God is in control of all things, so you can trust him when everything feels out of control or scary! (Psalm 139:4, Psalm 33:13-15, Isaiah 41:10)
- You are seen, you are heard, you are fully known, you are deeply loved at ALL times -- EVERY WORD in the Bible is TRUE! God is the only one who will NEVER fail you - He is ALWAYS trustworthy. (Joshua 23:14, Psalm 32:10, Proverbs 30:5, Psalm 19:7-10, Lamentations 3:21-23, Jeremiah 31:3, Psalm 89:14, James 1:17, Hebrews 10:23, Genesis 16:13, 1 John 5:14, Psalm 139:1-4, Genesis 9:13-16)
Our rainbow-filled Covenant Collection includes 4 pieces, each accompanied by 5 Scripture cards filled with truth, promises and encouragement! A perfect remembrance-gift for yourself or others! Beauty meets purpose in these 4 carefully-crafted pieces:
2) Rainbow Eternity Band
3) Rainbow Baguette Necklace
4) Rainbow Huggie Earrings
(See -- being a warrior for your own freedom can be both dainty and powerful, feminine and mighty, gorgeous and strong, hopeful and authoritative!)
Our prayer is that you receive these immovable certainties, speak truth over yourself, share it with others -- proclaiming these promises that NEVER return void! Fully resting in and knowing that God’s glory, everlasting fidelity and unchanging assurances will shine through the darkness of your circumstances and appear as a radiant light of hopefulness in the midst of the all seasons and storms of life,